Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brookie

How I love that dog! Her name is Brook, but her owners and I affectionately call her "Brookie". You can tell right away that she is sweet - her eyes say it for her. She's a Lab/Something Else mix. I got to see her today because her owners were out of town. We had a nice afternoon in and out of the house, even going for a long walk around the neighborhood.

"We" watched a show on how to choose the dog that is right for you. Yup, I still want a pup. One of these days, when I can better afford one, of course. I still want a Pug or a Pomeranian. If I had enough room and it wouldn't terrify my cats, I'd have a Lab. I'll stick to smaller dogs. For some reason they live longer, for one thing. I don't know what the other thing is.

Lately I have been turning in around 2am for some unknown reason, but tonight I am pretty much worn out. I really don't like being in my 40s, as I get tired from stupid things, like running around the coffee table chasing Brook while she plays her own version of keep-away with a her toy. Just a few laps, and I'm ready to sit down and breathe a lot. Whew! It's pitiful.

I missed her, and I think she missed me. It was a good day. I look forward to seeing her again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment